i8190 Flash File & Wipper For i8190 Pattern Lock file

Caution!
This is only to the I8190, not I8190T or I8190N

Base on - XXAMG1.
PDA - I8190XXAMG1
PHONE- I8190XXAMG1
CSC- I8190OXXAMG1

Android version: Jelly Bean 4.12

Until somebody will release CWM Recovery or root for this device, I managed to create a pre-rooted firmware.
This firmware base on the last build for I8190, is a full firmware exactly like the original, except the root.
after flash you will see the SuperSU app in the app drawer.

flashing this firmware do not doing wipe data. you will not lose anything.
also, this flash not increase your download binary count.


This file will work on any firmware/baseband. 

  

i8190 Wiper File For Pattern Lock

Download
https://mega.co.nz/#!50BD3RTJ!frjDD3...U8h6H_3JwAH5kM


Installation instructions

  • Download the zip file above and extract to some folder, you should receive a tar file. (Extract by double click on the 7z exe file)
  • Open odin 3 (attached) and put the tar file in pda.
  • Put the divece into download mode. (vol down + home + power button, and then click on vol up)
  • Connect phone to usb and wait for odin detect the device.
  • Click start.

p.s.
For some reason in some models it's impossible in this device to boot into recovery mode (by combination of buttons).
If you want to do wipe data doing it from the settings menu (factory reset) or if you have a boot loop problem, flash the attached file WIPE_I8190.zip (the tar file inside zip) via odin in pda, it will do wipe data automatically. 

Previous versions:

XXALL2.
PDA - I8190XXALL2
PHONE- I8190XXALL2
CSC- I8190OXXALL1
Android version: 4.11
https://sourceforge.net/projects/avi...h.zip/download

XXALK6.
PDA - I8190XXALK6
PHONE- I8190XXALK6
CSC- I8190XEFALK1
Android version: 4.11
https://sourceforge.net/projects/avi...h.zip/download

Post a Comment

0 Comments